Painting Holiday June 28 2021
The world is opening up.
If you are able to travel, I’ll be ready to offer you a fabulous painting holiday in my little French village of Quarante.
Tuition starting Monday June 28.
Quarante is a hilltop village surrounded by vineyards, not far from the Mediterranean and the Pyrenees. You will be staying in an old village house, part of which dates from the 14th century in the heart of the village.
There are two twin rooms (great for two ladies who want to holiday and paint together) and one double, both with en suite shower rooms which are all accessed by interlocking stairways. The building is made up of a few houses making it a fascinating place to immerse yourself in a French lifestyle. The historic building is made up of more than one property making it a fascinating place to stay.
However, it should be pointed out that the venue may not be suitable for anyone who has difficulty with narrow, uneven, and steep staircases. The price for staying in a bit of history.
Tuition will take place either out in the village or in my studio, a short walk from your accommodation
The holidays includes:
1200 euros per person NO SINGLE SUPPLEMENT
650 euros non-painter
6 nights accommodation starting from Sunday night through to Friday night includes:
* Welcome drink and light buffet on arrival on Sunday evening
* Breakfast Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday day of departure.
* Light lunch with wine Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday ( Wednesday is a day at leisure )
* Evening meal with wine Monday, Tuesday, Thursday.
* Friday farewell dinner in a local restaurant.
* Four days tuition ( 20 hours about five hours per day )
* Watercolour paper (300 gms) drawing paper, drawing boards and sundries
* A FREE copy of my 'My drawing, sketching painting adventure' choose from three cover designs.
* Use of plunge pool and courtyard.
Depending on your travel arrangements, extra nights can be arranged.
Transfers at an extra cost.
If you are unable to travel, you can still benefit from my tuition online. Most of all keep safe and keep painting.
Over 18,000 students have learned in my top-rated, Beginner Watercolor Course
On my channel you will also find over 180 painting video tutorials. They are there for you to enjoy and are FREE. All I ask is that you click on the LIKE symbol, SHARE and SUBSCRIBE. Thank you
google.com, pub-4210594176187752, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
The How To Guide
It couldn't be easier to find your way around my site, just click on the title at the top and everything relating to that subject will be there.
Photos: If you take your cursor over a photo a description will appear and if you click on the photo a bigger picture will open up. Anything printed in red, when clicked upon will take you directly to the site concerned. Voila!